Oh For PUNS Sake...
I was raised in a home where puns ruled the roost. You couldn't just say something casual like, "We were all so in tense!" without a follow-up from my Dad of, "Oh really? So you were all in tents somewhere?" Or saying the time is Ten to Nine with my dad complaining his knees hurt. Inevitably I would ask why and he'd say, "Tendonitis." Fortunately, or unfortunately pending on where you stand on the Pun scale, this punderful gene has passed on to me. I just can't stop thinking about all the different puns that can spawn with one little 3 letter name...Sam. Here we go:If Sam loved smoothing the ice at a hockey rink he'd be called: SAMboni
When Sam has ill communication with another person: A MisunderSAMding
If Sam started to work with Mr. Miyagi: Samuel-son
Ordering from the menu in Lousiana, getting a hodge podge soup: SAMbolaya
He offers a variety of different items at his: SAMple sale
When he decides to purchase a fine leather luggage compan: SAMsonite
When he is a strong Asian warrior: The last SAMurai
Lastly, he is just a perfect little boy making him SAMtastic!
You can tell by this picture that Sam thinks these are just absolutely hilarious and hopes to be the third generation of Pun brilliance.
4 comments:
he is just SAMthing else--the cutest!
Grandpa Rossi has one for our little guy that seems to have stuck. Whenever Cam is around, Granpa Rossi always says it's CAMdemonium.
Which I have to say, is pretty much true.
Very punny! My mother used to say, "What in the sam hill is going on!" I wonder who Sam Hill was? Your little guy's so cute, he's "handSam."
Who's kid is that already?? I love the awake smile. I've only seen the sleeping on accident smile. I tried to think of a pun to put in there, but it was giving me a headache and I've only been good at rolling my eyes at you and rcb when you say them.
Post a Comment