A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Bath Time!
Tonight Sam had a wee bit of a blow-out resulting in us giving him a total wash down from head to toe. Little did we know we would hear his laugh for the first time. I think we found a true fan of bath time (like mother like son :)
that is sooo cute and funny. I'm glad you were both there--there are so many "firsts" that the Dad misses at the moment they happen so I'm glad Jake was there as well. My sink is ready and I'll pray for a blowout the next time you are here.
Ahh, I love him! I haven't updated my blog with Sam's blog and am so glad I was able to see him! He's getting so big! And you are such a good mommy:) GOod job KB!
8 comments:
that is sooo cute and funny. I'm glad you were both there--there are so many "firsts" that the Dad misses at the moment they happen so I'm glad Jake was there as well. My sink is ready and I'll pray for a blowout the next time you are here.
Let me echo Sam's grandma: too cute for words. It's so great that you're capturing so many priceless moments on video.
Oh my, that cute beyond words!
That is hilarious. He is so darn stinkin' cute!
This makes me laugh. I love it. He's such a Cute-cute little boy!
thanks for adding us! Sam is such a little stud!
Ahh, I love him! I haven't updated my blog with Sam's blog and am so glad I was able to see him! He's getting so big! And you are such a good mommy:) GOod job KB!
OH my gosh! So stinking cute KB! He's got such a cute little laugh.
Post a Comment