A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Mommy Called the Doctor...
And the doctor said...
I weigh 16 pounds and 8 oz (86% for weight) and am 26 inches long (92% for height--go Sam!) and my head is in the 76% percentile.
Wow he's tall for having such short parents ;-) Mia is still such a shrimp and has two grandfathers over 6'4, go figure! She's only in the 25% for height.
3 comments:
ahhh he is so super cute! it looks like he is changing too.
I know I've made this same comment time and time again, but he is so dang cute! Love those cheeks!
Wow he's tall for having such short parents ;-) Mia is still such a shrimp and has two grandfathers over 6'4, go figure!
She's only in the 25% for height.
Post a Comment