Let's start from the beginning and I'll use the term my friend Kim uses: I'm going to drop my mobile uploads on you. These are pics from my cam that are just of the day-to-dayness of our now 19 lb little Sam!
Sam with his "Wild Thing" friend
Toweling off
He loves his thumb
My two favorite boys having a "moment"
Having some "Man" time
Tired Boy
Keeping me company while I make the bed
Playing in his "ocean", it's about as close as we get here in the UT
Daily walks in GREAT weather
Enjoying his two loves: His Bumbi and Baby Paper
Getting ready to eat
Playing it cool and melting me with his little half smile and bright eyes
3 comments:
Cute pictures--I wish I could see the one with Jake and Sam better--on my screen, they are UPSIDE DOWN!
great pictures! I feel like we haven't seen you in so long!
DARLING! What is baby paper?
Post a Comment