A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Lindsay Ross Photography
My friend and old soccer buddy, Lindsay Ross, took some Sam and family pictures a few weeks back. We were in a field right by the IFA in Draper which was a HUGE distraction for Sam. He was just so focused on the flowers and shrubbery around him he did not even know we were there. I didn't think he smiled even once the whole shoot but here's where a good photographer comes in and boy was I wrong. She did such a great job of capturing the spectrum of Sam! Thanks Lindsay for completely exceeding our expectations.
That's pretty much the cutest little boy on the planet. Where'd you get him? I love that yellow jacket you have him in. Great photo op. Thanks for letting me in on the blog!
6 comments:
just way too cute--you guys honestly look like your in love with the little man..
Love these!
I love them and all the bright colors you decided to wear. perfect.
That's pretty much the cutest little boy on the planet. Where'd you get him? I love that yellow jacket you have him in. Great photo op. Thanks for letting me in on the blog!
What beautiful pictures!
Very cute. Great family pics. Lindsay did our family pics back in December and we loved them. She does a great job.
Post a Comment