A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Utah State Fair
Had a great family date to the Utah State Fair last night. With this being my first fair ever I was enamored and sucked in by the Carni's. Those tricks to win a big prizes are rigged I tell ya, but those humungous slides are the real deal. My ears were a buzz with descriptions about the world's smallest lady, to the world's largest crocodile. The grounds were filled with deep-fried aroma's and dancing robots. Jake was a trooper and got in to the spirit of the fair and I Sam seemed to have a great time looking at all of the animals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment