Our little family has been doing "themed" halloween costumes since Jake and I were in our first month of Dating. First we were Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker, then when we had Sam he went as an Acorn, I was Mother Nature and Jake was an Oak Tree, this year though, topped them all. We went as Mr. Myagi, Johnny and Daniel-son, I mean Samuel-Son. I have more pictures to upload but here's a teaser. Jake was Johnny so that left me to be Mr. Myiagi. Sam was pretty upset when I transformed wondering who this old man was that took over his mom!
A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Samuel-Son
Our little family has been doing "themed" halloween costumes since Jake and I were in our first month of Dating. First we were Princess Leia and Luke Skywalker, then when we had Sam he went as an Acorn, I was Mother Nature and Jake was an Oak Tree, this year though, topped them all. We went as Mr. Myagi, Johnny and Daniel-son, I mean Samuel-Son. I have more pictures to upload but here's a teaser. Jake was Johnny so that left me to be Mr. Myiagi. Sam was pretty upset when I transformed wondering who this old man was that took over his mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now that's what I'm talkin' about--I could wake up to this kind of blog entry every morning...
Post a Comment