A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Anta Clause
You are going to get a LOT of "Anta Clause" pictures because I love the progression from the photo progression of "stranger danger" to "hey, I really like this big, bearded guy" to "Elsie, what's the deal?" Admittedly so, the side entry random Santa hand is a bit creepy but I'll be able to tell Sam one day that that was in fact Cami's delicate and beautiful hand and Cami looking at me going ,"Whaddo I do with my hand?" Oh and we got an Elsie update about her feelings toward Santa and apparently at the Hubrich's latest family party a family member dressed as Santa and Elsie was absolutely, in no way, feeling any better toward Santa since this photo shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment