A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Chicken Little and his 10 Widdle Pigs
Oh chicken little and his little chicken legs spending time with all ten of his little pig friends...
(and his mom secretly wants to gobble them all up!)
Boy, Sammy J is hod! I've fallen hod over heels in love with him, and I've only seen him one time. Was your birth as hod as you expected? I know it's hod to believe, but we love you as much as you love Sam. Congratulations, Kris and Jake, you guys put it in the back of the net.
2 comments:
Just precious KB! It's making me want to do it all over again.
Boy, Sammy J is hod! I've fallen hod over heels in love with him, and I've only seen him one time. Was your birth as hod as you expected? I know it's hod to believe, but we love you as much as you love Sam.
Congratulations, Kris and Jake, you guys put it in the back of the net.
Post a Comment