A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Ahhh the swaddle! I loved those days. I used to get Mia SOOOO tight in hers and she LOVED it. She would be crying and as soon as she realized I was going to swaddle her, she would put her arms straight down on her tummy so I could get her in there real good, LOL. Looks like his swelling has gone down. He's so handsome. Great work! Miss you. How do you like your burp rags?
4 comments:
Ahhh the swaddle! I loved those days. I used to get Mia SOOOO tight in hers and she LOVED it. She would be crying and as soon as she realized I was going to swaddle her, she would put her arms straight down on her tummy so I could get her in there real good, LOL. Looks like his swelling has gone down. He's so handsome. Great work! Miss you. How do you like your burp rags?
I wish I could be swaddles some days.
He looks darling.
Excellent job on the swaddle! Tally pretty much always refused to be swaddled. Wild child.
Yes.
The swaddle is the best.
Post a Comment