A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Very Velour
I just can't get enough of Sam and his little outfits. Gramma Gramma gave little Samman this cuddly little velour action...he's just growing, growing, growing.
Velour! I was just looking at a velour outfit for my natty today. So cozy! Oh, and by the way- those wipes you have pictured with Sam in that second pic are absolutely THE best ever. None others compare if you ask me. Which reminds me...I'm down to my last pack.
2 comments:
that is so cute he looks like a real p-i-m-p
Velour! I was just looking at a velour outfit for my natty today. So cozy! Oh, and by the way- those wipes you have pictured with Sam in that second pic are absolutely THE best ever. None others compare if you ask me. Which reminds me...I'm down to my last pack.
Post a Comment