A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Sickness
Sam has been a total trooper today while he has endured his Mom being sooo sick. I was telling my mom that I'm sure he was wondering what happened to life as he knew it...still in his jammies at 3 in the afternoon, diapers being changed less than promptly and lots and lots of sleeping. My mom simply replied, "He's just experiencing a real life day." well said. well said. Hopefully this will just move on by as quickly as it came. I thought I left all this business behind when I was pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry you had to be sick, but I am just sitting here missing Sam--he is sooo cuddly.
Post a Comment