Sunday, December 14, 2008

Croquet Anyone?

Sam has had a weekend full of family pictures and has more to come. He was a trooper at both occasions just chillin' and doing his little Sam thing.



This one he was one of 7 new great-grand babies for 2008. He is in the far left part of the couch...the one looking like the cutest little sausage you've ever seen. It was actually pretty funny trying to get all of these babies to smile, look at the camera, not fall over...the moms definitely got their Kiddie Kandid on!

4 comments:

reh said...

I love this blog Kris! Its great to see what you are up to and watch Sam grow! Makes me feel like I'm not missing as much.

xor

Ashlee said...

This is such a precious post! I love it. Look at all those cute little kids. And yes, Sam is so darn cute. I spotted him right out! And I love your hair! Hot mama!

Kimi said...

That is the cutest pic ever of Sam! I love his little outfit. That boy is quite blessed to have been born to parents with such style.

camihubrich said...

You know, other people out there are going to have a lot to live up to once they have babies. Give them a fighting chance will ya.