Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1+1=Sam

Alright...so I haven't gotten the baby pictures out yet, but I was looking at this picture of Jake the other day and thought it totally looked like Sam. Sam looks like he will have dark features, so he may be "the dark side of Jake." Here...see for yourself and you decide.


4 comments:

Katie said...

I dunno, I don't really see it, but it's hard to tell this early on. They change SOOO much! At first people thought Mia looked like Zach, and now look at her. She's totally a mini me :) He has your mouth. Can't tell who's nose or eyes. It'll be fun to see who he turns out looking like. He's a cutie though, so that's really all that matters! :)

The Robinsons said...

Kristin,
Paige sent me you blog and I hope you don't mind if I link you to mine so I can make sure and catch up on little Sam's development! He is so beautiful! You guys are so lucky! Being a Parent is the best!!!!
Love,
Nichole Robinson
P.S. We miss you sp much at the hospital!

Jamie said...

I have to say it is still undecided. I need to check this out daily. He is so dang yummy. Your posts are so creative. I love his little green booties. Isn't it fun?! Isn't it amazing how you can love something so much and it's only been in your life for a little over a week now? And you would die to protect it! It's so amazing. I hope you are enjoying. Love you!

Aimee said...

I think he just looks like Sam.