A new little family having a hod dog good time. Loving life, loving each other, loving the adventures that come with both. Welcome to the tales and travels of the Hodson Crew.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Sam I Am
My name is Sam, Sam I am. I do not know yet if I like green eggs and Ham. But I do know that I am so cute and happy as a clam :0
Samuel J Hodson Born 10/16/08 8 lbs 40z 20.5" long
Yay, it finally worked...I don't know why I couldn't leave you a comment yesterday when I tried. Can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations again. How are you feeling now that you're back home?
Wow! I do, I do, I do like this Sam I am! Sam is one of my favorite names for a boy. He is so cute. Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him. Good work Jake and Kris.
DARLING DARLING DARLING!!! Most darling child EVER! Please kiss him every day and tell him that he has an auntie on the other side of the country that wishes they were kisses from her!!
I am so happy & proud of both of you! Welcome Sam!
14 comments:
I love baby Sam. Can't wait to see you again.
Again, his cheeks... I want to nibble them. He is so cute!!! Way to go mom!!! (and dad, too!)
congrats! He is adorable!
He is precious. You did good, kid. I cannot wait to see him. Congrats Hoddogs!
He is beautiful! Congratulations. I can't wait to hold your little man!
I'm already an aunt, but now I'm an "ANT" and I'm sooo excited! Thanks Sam for giving me a new title!
Great name. Sam = cool kid for sure.
I am so happy for you guys. I know you are going to be the best parents.
Yay, it finally worked...I don't know why I couldn't leave you a comment yesterday when I tried. Can't wait to see more pictures! Congratulations again. How are you feeling now that you're back home?
I can smell him from here! MMM! Nothing better in the whole world! Enjoy your adorable little acorn Sammy bundle!
Wow! I do, I do, I do like this Sam I am! Sam is one of my favorite names for a boy. He is so cute. Congratulations. I can't wait to meet him. Good work Jake and Kris.
DARLING DARLING DARLING!!! Most darling child EVER! Please kiss him every day and tell him that he has an auntie on the other side of the country that wishes they were kisses from her!!
I am so happy & proud of both of you! Welcome Sam!
Absoutely adorable.
What a doll! And how are you holding up dear?
Post a Comment