Sam was blessed yesterday and it couldn't have been a more perfect day. It was absolutely sunny and warm considering it was December 7. Jake did a beautiful job blessing him including a blessing that he would "have a love for every living creature." Sam was sleepy most of the day but when he was awake, he was so smiley. I just can't get enough of our little man.


10 comments:
his eyes are just so bright and I want to just eat his little face =}
Love you, Mom
That kid is adorable!
I am seeing more Jake in his mouth and chin area. But what do I know really?!
I love little Sam. I'm sure his life will be blessed. I love hearing baby blessings.
Ah look at that little face, I love it! I'm glad it was a good blessing day. You're dress is really cute, BTW.
Congratulations. I think you guys are the CUTEST family ever!!
What a nice day indeed. I really liked the hot sandwiches, oh and the pineapple cake!
Seriously though, the Snake did a wonderful job and you- with your curls and that dress and those boots!
I love love that top picture what a cutie little sammy is.
What a special day. Blessing days are some of my favorite memories of when my babies were little. And your hair is getting so long!! So sad I could never meet Sam, but he is an absolute doll. Miss you!
Im so glad the day went so well. That day for us is a sweet memory in my head. Your little one truly is a precious little boy. Eat him up!
He look so perfect! Just look at that happy little face! Seems like he's grown a ton since we've seen you guys! We still need to get together for dinner sometime! I'm glad you guys had a good blessing day! Ya look super cute too Kris! Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment