Sunday, December 21, 2008

La Familia

So we have had an extravaganza of family photos these past two weekends. The photo taking itself is definitely not a favorite, but the photos afterward and forever-more definitely are. Here is the first batch of photos taken by Emelie. She did a fantastic job and was great to work with. If you remember she also took THESE

5 comments:

duff said...

That was a very fun way to start a great day--ending up with a family Christmas dinner and BYU football--doesn't get much better than that. It has been a long time since we have had everyone here. Thanks Jeff and Shay for coming out. And thanks to Hodsons and Worthingtons for being available--I love you all so much--this has been the best Christmas....Mom

Jamie said...

I love your little family picture, you guys look so good (as always)!

camihubrich said...

Well don't you guys look nice.

Katie said...

Oh I just love your little family portrait! She did a great job :)We need to get a nice family portrait together.

Jennie B. said...

I love the warm colors. What cute pictures!