2 Years and 800 Hours of Unpaid Internships
One "Buckets of Sweat" Producing Licensure Exam
Work at the U of U ER, Neuropsychiatric Institute, Wasatch Family Therapy, Trauma Center and LDS Family Services
3000 Practice Hours and 1000 Hours of Individual Therapy Sessions
100 Hours of Supervision
Too Many Books to Count
10+ Continuing Education Conferences
As of yesterday, I am officially a LCSW, an independent psychotherapist.
8 comments:
Yeowza! That made me tired just reading it all. That is completely awsome Kris. Way to go!
congrats kris! i know you will be awesome at this!! maybe I'll make an appointment! :)
Congrats - call me when you're accepting new clients! :-)
From someone who truly knows the heaviness of this task - CONGRATULATIONS.
I will get there someday and we can heal the world - together.
Your are super woman!! Congratulations!
Geez what have I missed?! I leave the blogging world for a few days and you have a zillion posts! Congratulations that is a HUGE accomplishment! And congratulations to Jake you guys are smarty pants. And cute cute family pictures and cute noises and cheeks from little sam!!
What a GREAT feeling. Awesome. Congratulations!!!!
Congrats Kristin! Way to go.
-Eden and Mat
Post a Comment